The priority for most clients is buried services - GEOTEC also go deeper than this.
GEOTEC Surveys detect a wide range of subsurface features including buried services & utilities (to PAS 128), voids, obstructions and other anomalies to assist our clients in problem solving, planning, design and health & safety.
Who are you and what are you looking for?
Click on the link for more details:
- PAS 128 Surveys
- GPR & Utility Surveys
- Geophysical Surveys
- Utility Mark Out & Service Clearance
- Topographical Surveys
- Desktop Mapping / Statutory Records
Non-Invasive Underground Mapping helps Design the Risk out of projects to:
- Identify potential issues before they become problems
- Decrease risk of harm & injury to persons
- Decrease risk of damaging buried apparatus
- Meet CDM and HSG47
- Minimise disruption & inconvenience to general public
- Minimise project delays & reduce costs
- Understand service diversion needs
- Pin-point invasive investigation requirements (trial pits, boreholes, window sampling & core sampling for example)
- Negate unnecessary excavations
Drawing results are provided in AutoCAD and PDF formats, displayed in 2D plan view and as 3D model information, designed to be read by anybody from Designers to Groundworkers.
- Established in 1998, GEOTEC personnel have a wealth of experience and knowledge.
- Comprehensive & ongoing training to ensure our team are skilled, competent & safe on your site.
- Manufacturer Independent Equipment allows us to use a combination of the best geophysical tools to meet your specific needs.
- Robust Systems in place, honed over 20 years, to ensure we do things right, every time, first time.
- Network of Partners & Subcontractors to assist in providing clients a One Stop Shop.
- Audited and Assessed regularly, internally and externally for:
- UKAS accredited ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Natwest Mentor Health & Safety MS
- Constructionline Gold
- Achilles UVDB & Verify (Energy Sector)
- RSSB RISQS (Railway)
- Acclaim & SMAS Worksafe
- Members to The Survey Association (TSA) and Euro GPR
- OFCOM GPR License holders.