Our Natwest Mentor Health & Safety Gap Analysis found that "Overall the controls and documentation seen were very good and the premises is well maintained".
Every year we invite our Health, Safety and Environmental Consultant to our head office near Godalming to review our systems and premises to recommend where we can make improvements.
This also assists us in meeting the Achilles UVDB and Verify Audit, as well as the new RSSB RISQS requirements, Constructionline and CHAS.
Areas covered include:
- Management Systems & Policies including Insurances & RIDDOR.
- Staff Training & CPD, both externally and through the Natwest Mentor E-learning programme.
- Risk Assessments including Driving, Manual Handling and COSHH.
- Occupational Health & Health Monitoring/ Well-being.
- Equipment, Calibration and Maintenance including PPE.
- Fire Safety.
- Environmental Management and Waste Carrier arrangements.
This continual improvement allows us to surpass our staff's expectations and as a result our client's expectations.