GEOTEC Surveys Ltd are still fully operational further to additional lockdown restrictions being imposed across England.
We have taken measures to keep all staff, clients and members of the public safe during this time by taking the below summary of action:
- All staff travel to site independently from one another in separate vehicles and use their own equipment while on site.
- We do not enter any buildings and all survey works are completed externally.
- We will ask that any site inductions take place online prior to our site attendance.
- Staff have been provided with Covid-19 training and PPE including face masks, visors, gloves, disposable gloves and hand sanitiser.
- Staff have also signed onto and are working within the perimeters of their Covid-19 Risk Assessment and Method Statement, in conjunction with their usual site specific RAMS.
- Our staff maintain 2m distance from one another and members of the public / site contacts / other site staff, where possible. Otherwise additional PPE is adorned. Teams are kept the same, where possible.
- All office based staff are working from home and have been doing so since March 2020.
- Any members of staff who display symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 will be asked to have a test and will self-isolate.
GEOTEC Surveys Ltd are committed to keeping everyone safe above all other considerations and if you have any queries, please let us know.